02 9360 4880

Students must live ‘in-area’ unless there are compassionate circumstances to be considered with the application to enroll. Please use only the inner blue boundary line around the school as the ‘in-area’ guidelines. MAP

enroll Map


We can help you with your enrolment enquiries anytime throughout the year.

Starting school

Your child can start Kindergarten at the beginning of the school year if they turn five on or before 31 July in that year. By law, all children must be enrolled in school by their sixth birthday.

Applying to enrol in primary school

If you would like to enrol at Glenmore Road Public School please complete the enrolment form. Our NEW online enrolment process  makes it easier and faster to enrol your child at the school. 

To Enroll Online

You must be:

  • An Australian or New Zealand Citizen or a Permanent resident
  • Live in the Local Area of Glenmore Road Public School

      Click Here to Apply for Enrolment Online

If you are not eligible to use the online form or prefer not to,  you can download  the application to enrol form downloaded here

Any parent enrolling a child will need to provide these documents:

  • completed enrolment form
  • proof of student’s address (100-point residential address check)
  • your child’s birth certificate or identity documents
  • immunisation history statement based on the Australian Childhood Immunisation Register (ACIR)
  • family law or other relevant court orders (if applicable).

For children already enrolled in a NSW public school we only require:

If your child has a temporary visa or visitor visa you will first need to apply to enrol by contacting the temporary residents program who will give you forms to bring to the school.

It’s important that you tell the principal if your child has any special circumstances, allergies, health or medical conditions, before your child starts school.

Please note that all forms must be completed in English. Help is available for parents who do not read English. There are also translations of the enrolment application which may help you fill out the form in English.

We have out of school hours care on-site. See the Cottage section of this web site.

Out of area enrolment

If your child does not live within our intake area visit out- of-area- enrolment, you need to complete an out of area enrolment.  Out of area enrolment procedures are  subject to the departments enrolment policy.

If you have received an offer of an out of area placement, visit the online enrolment sign-in page to accept or decline the offer.

Copyrights © 2018 Glenmore Road PS . All Rights Reserved
Copyrights © 2018 Glenmore Road PS . All Rights Reserved
ALERT :Wash your hands, cover your cough and stay home if you’re sick. Get the latest COVID-19 advice. “Visit the NSW Department of Education for any emergency updates including school closures and notifications regarding coronavirus (COVID-19). To stay up to date on the Departments' official (COVID -19) announcements please click here      Click here